School Spirit Debit Card
Debit Reward Cards Give Back to EVSC
Evansville Vanderburgh School Corporation (EVSC) has partnered with Liberty Federal Credit Union (formerly ETFCU) to offer school-themed debit rewards cards. These cards offer the same convenience, security, and reward features as the traditional LFCU debit rewards card.
The EVSC debit rewards card from LFCU can be used for everything you need from a debit card:
- Make fast, hassle-free purchases everywhere Visa is accepted
- Earn valuable ScoreCard rewards
- Pay bills or make purchases online
- Withdraw cash from any machine in LFCU’s large surcharge-free ATM network
Plus, when you use your card, the credit union will make a contribution to the EVSC to promote education in our community. Earn ScoreCard rewards when you use your EVSC debit card from LFCU! These rewards can be redeemed for gift cards, cash back, travel, and brand-name merchandise.
There are several ways to earn valuable ScoreCard points:
- You automatically earn one point for every $2 you spend when you sign for purchases on your debit card
- Earn points even faster with ScoreMore, which awards up to 10 bonus points per $1 spent at participating retailers
- Receive 500 bonus points each month through LFCU’s Extra Credit Debit program
- ScoreCard rewards points earned on your debit card can be combined with those earned on your LFCU credit card
For more information about the EVSC Debit Rewards Card contact: