EVSC Foundation Now Hiring Director of Development
Join our Team
We are looking for a public education advocate who is motivated to support teachers and students of the Evansville Vanderburgh School Corporation.
The Director of Development is a leader who demonstrates a passion to support the mission of the EVSC. This position fundraises for EVSC’s 40 schools, district-wide programs through meeting with donors, alumni, and community leaders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
● Drive fundraising operations including major gifts, campaigns, special events, and other annual fund activities. Assist in the planning, implementation, and coordination of events and programs to benefit the EVSC school community.
● Responsible for bringing awareness to EVSC’s programs: athletics, early childhood, professional development for educators, specific school needs, academics, student relief funding, etc.
● Utilize institutional research and grant opportunities to support EVSC district-wide initiatives.
● Responsible for communicating with internal and external stakeholders through face-to-face meetings, group presentations, social media, and community event attendance. Contribute to the quarterly e-newsletters and social media. Responsibilities include writing and proofing.
● Provide support for major events including but not limited to donor appreciation, school-hosted events, EVSC Hall of Fame, and general fundraisers.
● Active involvement in the community including: volunteering, serving on boards, attending key community events, and establishing a presence in EVSC schools.
● Contribute to our positive work environment.
● Ensure the Foundation board of directors receive prompt information and work with the team to maintain up to date database information.
● Experience in fundraising preferred
● Strong interpersonal and communication skills
● Proven success in building community relationships
● Grant writing experience preferred
About the EVSC Foundation
The EVSC Foundation is proud to support the third largest school corporation in Indiana representing 22,000 students. We are committed to connecting the community with our schools. For more information or to submit a resume, please contact our office at (812)435-0913 or email@example.com